Monday, February 14, 2011

DUH! and Substitions

I really wanted a sweet or salty snack food in the afternoon. But then I realized I had not had lunch, so I made a sandwich. DUH Lisa! It wasn't so much that I wanted a sweet or salty snack, I just wanted food. I was hungry. I have ignored hunger for so long that I will have to get used to listening to my body.

I am starting to look into different flours to make bread. Rebellion breaks out here if I add even the slightest bit of whole wheat flour to the bread that I make. But the white processed flour has nothing good for you in it at all. Shhhh, don't tell my hubby or daughter, but I think I am going to try rice flour.

Breakfast
1 bowl of fruit yogurt with strawberries

late breakfast
1 apple

lunch
1 toasted ham & cheese sandwich with mayo and cheese

snack
1 small glass of milk

dinner
poppyseed chicken (chicken, homemade cream of celery soup, with crackers & butter on top)
1 slice bread with butter
1 slice apple pie (the best apple pie I have EVER made BTW)

3-4 coffees with flavoured creamer
chocolate

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!