Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Visitor from Toronto!

My aunt came to visit me from Toronto on Tuesday and she treated me to lunch.  We had a good time! She got stuck in BAD traffic on the QEW so we had less time together that we thought we would have.  She dropped me off downtown on her way out of the city and I walked King/Bay to Main/Wellington 1.4 kms.

PS Wasn't that a brutal hockey game on Monday night??!!  I hope Vancouver got all of that out of their system.


What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries and peanut butter bars crumbled into it

Lunch
half of a pepperoni, mushroom and bacon panzarotti

Dinner
1 bowl of Oatmeal Crisp nat 9 pm.  I was full from that panzarotti at lunch!

PLUS
ONE cup of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!