Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June is here!

And it is glorious outside!  25 degrees Celsius and breezy.
Midweek tonight!!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries and peanut bars crumbled into it.

Lunch
leftovers chicken quesadillas but they were NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD without salsa. (We finished the salsa the other night)

Dinner
Spaghetti with home made sauce AND garlic bread I am making right now in the bread maker.

Actually it is the 2nd loaf that is mixing right now.  I am making two loaves.  One for us tonight and one for my friend's family whose brother just passed away on Sunday.  I am also bringing spaghetti sauce and spaghetti for them.

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!