Sunday, June 5, 2011

I did a lot of walking today!!

I had lots of errands to do on Friday so I walked 1.5 kms and then took the bus the rest of the way to the mall.

Then I met Trina downtown and walked another 1.4 kms

2.9 kms in one day!

You know how people like my friend A, who train for and run 10k runs?  I wonder if there are any 5k walks around that I could work towards?

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries and peanut butter bars crumbled into it.

Lunch
no lunch :(

Dinner
2 pieces pepperoni pizza

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!