Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Hi everyone.

I am not sure why but I am much more emotional on Father's Day this year than in previous years.  I was reading a lot of nice, touching, poeteic tributes to fathes today on FB.  Then my friend posted this update:

Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing Dad's out there...and EXTRA warm wishes to those for whom this is a tough day. xo

And then I saw the Google logo for today:


And I lost it.  Traci asked why are you crying? I miss my dad, I told her.  I'm sorry she said.  Then Trina gave me a kiss.

The girls made Gerry's favourite type of cake for him.  He appreciated it.  :))



Gerry and I had a great trip to Boston this weekend for the Stanley Cup parade.  Pictures and more details to follow.  It was a trial run for our 2 week trip in July to South Carolina and Kentucky.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!