Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spending time with friends again!!

I have sent emails to some friends and sisters asking if we can get together when it is convenient for them. Like we used to.  :(  Someone asked me not too long ago about how I spend my days.  I was convicted!!  What AM I doing besides some walking by myself and errands and computer time and time with God?  I need to be doing things WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!!

After leaving the chiropractor on Monday, I walked 1.2 kms.

And then I had lunch with a sister from church.  I have started initiating again with regards to lunches and coffees with friends and sisters.  (Although what am I going to have when I used to always have coffee now that I am basically having 1 coffee in the morning?)It feels so good to be out and about again!!  I have had my walker since the end of February but it has taken me this long to get back into the swing of things.  I guess it's a process and I have to give myself some grace.  :)

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries and peanut butter bars crumbled into it

Lunch
1 toasted turkey BLT at Tim Horton's

Dinner
tuna casserole

PLUS
cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate
My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!