Sunday, June 5, 2011

Great day for a bike ride!

Trina and I went for a bike ride after dinner tonight.  It was much too hot to go before then.  I am a bit frustrated in that I can't measure the whole distance we biked because calculating distance using directions in Google Maps only seems to work only if you stay on roads. We went 1.15 kms, plus about another 300-400 m on the paved trail around the baseball diamonds in the park.  So let's call it 1.5 kms today.  How is that?  :))

I bought an odometer for my bike tonight on eBay.  :)

I am drinking more water these days too!

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
no breakfast

Lunch
1 BBQ sausage

Dinner
cheese quesadillas

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!