Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tues May 31 I love IKEA furniture!

It was REALLY hot today!  High of 34C but humidex of 42C!!!  I did go for a walk, though.  Before we reached the high temperature of the day.  When I went out to Subway to get my free breakfast, I walked home 1.2 kms  I was home by 10:30 am and I did not go out until 6 pm when it was STILL stinkin' hot!!!
Fun times tonight with Traci!  We went to her place Tuesday night and assembled her dresser.  We also mapped out her room in terms of furniture by placing masking tape on the floor where each of the pieces of furniture would go.  I should have taken a picture before we left of the empty room with the masking tape on the floor, but I did not think of it.  :(( Here are picture,s though, of the dresser we put together.  They are not difficult to assemble, but they always seem to take longer than I think they will.
Lots of pieces!!!
Still need the drawers and the back.
We got the back on.  But no one can notice that we put it on upside down, right???  :)


Finished product!!  This photo is from the IKEA website.  My photo was awful!



What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
FREE coffee plus a ham and cheese and egg sandwich with added green peppers at Subway! 

Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries and peanut b

Dinner
PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate 

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!