Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lunch with a friend today!!

I did what is becoming my usual walk after going to the chiropractor today...1.4 kms from Queenston/Woodman to Queenston/Parkdale.

I went for lunch with a new friend today.  K is the fiancĂ©e of one of the brothers in the church.  The whole congregation is just thrilled for them.  They make an awesome couple!

I was not able to go to my friend's brother's wake tonight.  :((  I woke up from my afternoon nap with a very bad back and I knew I could not stand the more-than-an-hour-long drive each way.  My back complains very loudly after only a few minutes in a car.  I iced it and it helped some.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and peanut bar crumbled into it

Lunch
Yogurt parfait with granola (very similar to my breakfast smoothie) and coffee at McDonald's

Dinner
grilled cheese sandwich

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!